Wednesday, August 11, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Undertaker Joseph Albert, Lowell, Massachusetts



While browsing through the Museum Collection of the Lowell National Historical Park I found a photograph of a man whom I believe to be Undertaker Joseph Albert of Lowell, MA. Joseph Albert was the son of Felix Albert and Desneiges Michaud. I have done some minimal research on Joseph and his family, you can read about it here.

[LOWE 650, Museum Collection online: http://www.museum.nps.gov/lowe/page.htm; Lowell National Historical Park, Undated, Mounted sepia photographic print depicting Mr. Joseph Albert seated in carriage in front of St. Jean Baptiste rectory. The statue of Fr. Guerin is visible. The mount stock is black.]

I believe this photo to be in the public domain. If anyone knows otherwise please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment