Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday: Ovila Denomme

A RAOGK I did a few years ago...

Ovila Denomme, husband of Marie Martin, died on August 1st 1903 in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is buried at St-Joseph Cemetery in Chelmsford, MA in section FG. Section FG is the free ground section, there are no markers. St-Joseph Cemetery has his name recorded as Ovila Dieunomme.

All I could find in the newspaper was his funeral notice. I have a copy of the newspaper image if anyone wants it.

Published in the Lowell Sun, Lowell Massachusetts, Tuesday, 4 Aug 1903, pg. 1.

DESNOMME--The funeral of Mr. Ovila Desnomme took place yesterday at St. Joseph's church, Rev. Fr. Dubriel, O. M. I. officiating. The bearers were Messrs. Ludger Hubert, Joseph Leboeuf, Andre Aresenault and Octave Ouellette. Burial was in St. Joseph's cemetery and the Rev. Fr. Diss, O. M. I., committed the body to the grave. Undertaker Albert in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment