Sunday, May 09, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
Tagged: Desrosiers, Ferron, Guillmette, Maille, matrilineal, Moran, Rabouin, Robillard, Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, Sentimental Sunday, St-Louis dit Billy
My mother in 1960...
Randy Seaver's SNGF:
1) List your matrilineal line - your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.
3) Post your responses on your own blog post, in Comments to this blog post, or in a Note or status line on Facebook.
My matrilineal line
1. Pauline Gail Maille (1944-1982)
m. Jerome Robillard
2. Rita G. Moran (1922-1987)
m. Paul E. Maille
3. Yvonne Ferron (1902-1983)
m. John Moran
4. Georgianna Rabouin (1856-1919)
m. Claude Benjman Ferron [Drouin]
5. Domithilde Guillmette (1832-1898)
m. Frederick Rabouin [Drouin]
6. Sophie Hubert (1807-1898)
m. Leandre Guillmette [Drouin]
7. Angelique Desrosiers (1774 -?)
m. Michel Hubert [Drouin]
8. Madeleine St-Louis dit Billy (1751-1830)
m. Joseph Desrosiers [PRDH]
I have not had my mtdna tested and I still have lots of work to do on this line. Happy Mother's Day everyone!